Back to The Community

2006 Subaru Impreza

  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza
2006 Subaru Impreza
Exposed carbon
Newtown, CT

The Story

This da baby, my POS 2006 impreza 2.5i lmfao. Cars got alot of work done to it between mods and repairs from the 3 times its been totaled and rebuilt with about 90% of the work done by me and the other 10% done with the help of some friends. Was purchased with the carbon fenders and hood but the rest of the stuff done to the car from the tint to the suspension to the little bit of work under the hood has all been done by me. Havent yet had the plesure of taking the car on track, but i have stretched her legs a bit on backroads late at night...??
Bellow is a list of repairs from the 3 times she was totaled and from the abuse i put her thru for those who are interested what ive blown up, set fire to, and just straight up broke hahaha

• new motor (blew up)
• new steering rack x 2
• new chassis wiring harness (caught fire)
• fire repair; paint work; minor body work
• new front hub assembly ×2 per side
• new coilovers front and rear both sides
• frame rail repair
• rear subframe replacement
• rear quarter pannel repair (done super shitty cause i did it but it works...?)

And i feel like im forgetting something, but ill add it later if i remember lol

Vehicle Info

  • Color
    Exposed carbon
  • Location
    Newtown, CT
  • Drivetrain

Performance Modifications

  • Whiteline front and rear 24mm adjustable swaybars
  • Whiteline front and rear solid swaybar endlinks
  • Whiteline roll center kit (tierod ends & balljoints)
  • Whiteline rear subframe lockdown bolts
  • Whiteline rear swaybar mounts
  • Moshimoto radiator fans
  • Injen CAI (routed down into wheel well)
  • Grimmspeed master cylinder brace
  • Tourqe solutions solid pitch stop mount
  • Full exhaust with UEL, cat delete, rez, and muffler
  • Megan racing front strut tower brace
  • Megan racing rear strut tower brace
  • Raceland ultimo coilovers
  • Tourqe solutions steering dampener
  • Stoptech drilled and slotted brake rotors
  • Stoptech carbon ceramic brake pads

Cosmetic Modifications

  • Seibon carbon hood
  • Seibon carbon fenders (64mm widebody)
  • Rolled and pulled rear fenders
  • 1" wheel spacers
  • Work meister reps (dont judge im broke...?)
  • Carbon grille pieces
  • Carbon gas door
  • Front lip
  • After market headlights
  • NRG quick release
  • Ovrdue×viilante steering wheel
  • Sticker boost?


  • This vehicle is not in any clubs yet!
  • You must be logged in to view and post comments!
    Log In