2007 Volvo XC70
The car is originally from Portland Maine, bought it with only 90k miles, right before the second wave of Covid hit in November 2020.
Looking through the records I'm pretty sure it was a summer car so barely any rust.
In summer 2021 I took a solo road trip out to Boulder Colorado where I'm originally from. With camping along the way, when I was out there I did some light off-roading which it handled extremely well.
Excited for many more adventures and many more miles.
Just put new NITTO Nomad Grapplers on for some fun adventures this summer.
Hopefully, a Lift kit will be added to the list this summer or fall.
2.5L Turbo I5
Willow green metallic
- IPD Catback Exhaust
- IPD Solid Strut Bar Mounts (Blue)
- BSR Opti flow Intake (From Sweden)
- OEM T5 305mm Zimmerman rotors
- TWR organic pads
- NITTO Nomad Grappler 225/60R17
- 17in Volvo Neptune Wheels
- V70 R Rear Spoiler
- RhinoRack Sunseeker awning
- Thule Aero bars and Evo Feet
- Hella 500FF fog lights
- Morimoto 2Stroke 3.0 LED's
You must be logged in to view and post comments!Log In